|If prices are increased by more than 10% the Party may cancel the Charter and all monies paid will be refunded in full, except for insurance premiums.
A non-refundable deposit of 30% of the total price of charter is payable by Party on submission of Booking Form, the balance of the price of the charter is payable not later than 8 weeks before the start of the charter. The Owner reserves the right to cancel the booking and forfeit the deposit without notice to the party if the balance is not received by the due date.
11. SECURITY DEPOSIT
Immediately prior to boarding the yacht the Party must pay to the Owner's agents a security deposit of £1000. This will be used to defray any losses by the Owner or its agents incurred as a result of any breach of the charter contract or any wrongful act by the Party. To the extent the security deposit is unused, the deposit or any balance thereof will be returned as soon as practicable after the charter is completed. For the avoidance of doubt the amount of the security deposit shall not operate as a limit on any liability of the Party.
12. PROHIBITED ACTIVITIES
(1) No person shall be permitted to travel aboard the yacht other than members of the Party named on the Charter Booking Form or Turkish Transit Log.
|WARNING: LAW PROHIBITS CREW AND PASSENGERS EXCEEDING NUMBER OF BERTHS AVAILABLE
(2) Use of the yacht is limited to Mediterranean Waters to not East of 32 degrees East and South of 34 degrees North.
(3) No acts or omission shall be committed by the Party on the yacht or in connection with its use which are illegal under any applicable law.
WARNING: BREACH OF TURKISH CUSTOM LAWS ON EXPORT OF ARCHAEOLOGICAL ARTIFACTS MAY LEAD TO IMPOUNDING OF THE YACHT AND CRIMINAL CHARGES
(4) The yacht shall not be used in a manner which is dangerous or potentially dangerous or which causes distress or annoyance to any person or to their property.
(5) No Pets or Animals are allowed onboard the yacht at any time or under any circumstances.
Any complaints that any member of the Party has regarding the charter of the yacht must be made to the Owner or its agents as soon as possible and must be confirmed in writing within 28 days.
14. HEALTH AND SAFETY
The Party must promptly and fully comply with all instructions given by the Owner or its agents who in their
|reasonable opinion are given for the protection of the health and safety of the Party or the safety of the yacht.
The Owner or its agents on Owners behalf may with immediate effect terminate the charter contract if the Party commits any material breach of the charter contract, including if payment balance of the total price of the Charter or the payment of the Security Deposit are not received as provided in Clauses 10 and 11, or if any of the prohibited activities described in Clause 12 are committed.
(1) The Owner may transfer all its rights and obligations under the charter contract to any new owner of the Yacht and save for any antecedent breaches of contract or torts, the Owner shall be relieved of all liability to the Party thereafter.
(2) Crusader Yachting Limited may at any time be substituted for Crusader or CYM as booking agent and/or provider of Additional items.
17. GOVERNING LAW
The interpretation of the charter contract shall be governed by and construed in accordance with English Law and any dispute between the Party and the Owner or its agent, relating thereto whether directly or indirectly shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
Previous 1 | 2 | 3